20070701

Don’t go you said you wouldn't...

1:23am. I'm was home an hour ago. Hmmmm, was really a tiring day though I didn't really do much, or I did. But the thought of having to deal with the stocks/inventories ain't that fun. But still, it's so much fun doing with twin and jacq jacq :) I had a helluva time! Hehehe. Pray that we'll finish on time. All the besssst :) Paperwork, VM, website, web design. SIGGHH. Setting up a business isn't that easy, for us. Let's not go on further abt the future. Yays, thank God I have twin and jacq!

Ytd was a dreading day.. I missed lecture 'cause I overslept 2 hours. Rushed down but still couldn't make it and I missed out on all the presentations. :( Guess I'll have to make it up this coming friday. Rushed to print pw before marks get deducted further. And stupid me, couldn't even find the block when it was like right in front of my face (rolls eyes). It was a warm day too, and I was pespiring mad, even the slightest jog sent me dripping in my own pespiration. BOO. Anyhoo, went to collect stocks w groupie ytd. And headed for band, which I think it was a waste of time! Well. On second thought, I did manage to practise my part. But.. half the band was missing, I was the only alto saxist, and qz on the bari. Two man show. FANTASTIC SAXES, I'm so goddamn proud of you. Dinner w darlings was the best part la okay? Lol. I loved ice-cream and hanging around the playgrounds! Heh, but mr. cockroach decided to drive us away and back home.

Hmmmm, August in Bethany by The Juliana Theory has been ringing in my head. Sighh.. So hungry now. I neeeed food. :/ Oh yeah, I bought a colouring book! Lol, I'm so hooked onto it I was so reluctant to get out of the house, just because I wanted to finish colouring! Ho-hum, it's so late alr. Took so long to write this post. So, good night world.
7 boxes filled with our stocks! but some are rather light. crazy, huh? it's just meeeee.. i was bored :( so mr. phone decided to play w me! :) jacq joined in the fun :) yayyyy! my unfinished picture. booo. moremoremore! :D

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home